i dropped my phone on my baby's head

By the time that baby was no longer being bonked on the head by the. Sickness bleeding or clear liquid from the ears or nose rapid swelling just above the ear.


Pin On Funny Things

In fact the way parents react to a babys actions teaches them how to.

. This will very likely not be the first time that the ER doctor pediatrician or nurse hears this comment. If after accidental dropping you do not find any external bruise its still recommended to check with the pediatrician. - BabyCenter Australia.

Theres no redness or anything but I feel so fricken bad. He cried then I managed to calm him down. 4-6 a toddler 1.

He woke up and started crying. I dropped my phone on babys head. But my girl has bumped her head sooooooo many times around things.

Those emotions are compounded when a baby is dropped on their head. They are so wiggly and its worse when they move when youre not expecting it. Hes teething and going through sleep regression I think.

Hi doctor An hour ago my wife accidentally dropped her mobile phone about 10-20cm above our sons head when he was trying to sleep. My poor little guy has been so fussy tonight Ive been trying to settle him for over 3 hours. My poor little guy has been so fussy tonight Ive been trying to settle him for over 3 hours.

And of course I laid him down he woke up and acted like hes never eaten before and I got frustrated with him. Things to look out for include. Anyways I broke down and took him in my bed and had him BFing in side lying position.

Try and get some sleep when she settles later. Luckily babies are resilient and in the vast majority of cases where a baby falls or is dropped a small distance theres little cause for concern. Ive dropped my phone the tv remote control and others on her before by accident.

Put your ego aside and admit to the doctor I accidentally dropped my baby on her head. LO was sleeping on my chest and he looked soooo sweet and I wanted to capture the moment so I took my phone. The way i feed her is to have her laying next to me on my bed i move her into the crib once shes fed and asleep so id always have one hand free to use my phone and i could rest it on my stomach despite this i still occasionally dropped the phone p it would usually land next to her hand or nearby but one time she was curled up against me.

Dropped my phone on babys head g greywolf23 My little one has been nursing and comfort sucking for a couple hours and wakes up every time I lay him down. He woke up and started crying. Press J to jump to the feed.

Dropped phone on babys head. I dropped my iPhone on my baby. Anyways I broke down and took him in my bed and had him BFing in side lying position.

Most children during their first few years do have little head bumps etc. Dropped phone on babys head. When a baby falls the most important thing to do is calmly assess the damage and watch for the signs of serious injury.

I accidentally dropped my phone on my babies head by accident and I noticed it got a little swollen by his eyebrow should I take him to the doctor. Im sure your ds will be fine. I dropped my phone on my babys head while he was sleeping.

S Sxher Last edited 6821 I accidentally dropped my phone on my babys head while I was feeding him. Finally opted to lay down with him and nurse so maybe hed stay asleep. Nina Lim Doctor of Medicine 7343 satisfied customers I am a first time mom I am starting to feel overwhelmed.

Your baby is very delicate and his skull is also soft. I just dropped my phone on my 3 month and couple week olds head and now I feel like shes going to have brain damage or something. Dropped my phone on my babys head.

Add message Report lboogy 13032019 2352 Ive done this a couple of times. I feel like the literal worst mother in the world I have a 7 plus phone so its HUGE and heavy and I dropped it on my babys head as he was lying on my chest and he woke from sleep but he didnt cry. He seems like his usual self now except a bit sleepy and staring blankly.

I dropped my phone on my babys head while he was sleeping. What Should I Do If My Baby Accidentally Dropped His Head. Dropped my phone on my babys head.

I was nursing my LO to sleep and my cousin in law was picking up dinner for us so I was placing the food order while nursing and my iphone slipped out of my hand and fell right on my babys head my heart hurts and I feel so bad. I was panicking so was hugging and kissing him and I rubbed the part it fell on and he started smiling as I. He only cried for a few minutes.

I accidentally dropped my phone on my babys head while I was feeding him. He fell asleep finally and was comfort sucking while I was reading my phonebut I needed to zoom inanyways I dropped it on his head and made. My son is around 27 days now.

Luckily babies are resilient and in the vast majority of cases where a baby falls or is dropped a small distance theres little cause for concern. Hes teething and going through sleep regression I think. - BabyCenter Australia.

But if you have any concerns give NHS Direct a call. Dropping the phone on your head to test impact is top quality anxious mothering. As for preventing future incidents of accidentally dropping your baby on the head make sure that your holding arm is wrapped high enough around.

Those emotions are compounded when a baby is dropped on its head. The phrase I dropped my phone on my babys head returned 280m search results in Google so it seems to be the done thing now. Theres no redness or anything but I feel so fricken bad.

I feel absolutely awful. December 2020 Birth Club. But perfect vigilance isnt possible and even the most attentive parents have had to soothe a baby after a drop or fall.

The phone dropped on his heads corne read more Dr. When you see instant bruising from a knock to the head its a good sign as it means there is probably no damage to the inside ie brain swelling. Its reassuring that he cried after and is now settled.

The pediatrician may take X-Rays and make sure there are no internal injuries such as fracture or concussion. She will be fine she didnt wake because it didnt hurt her. Theres a slight redness on his head and it feels a little bit bumpy.

He fell asleep finally and was comfort sucking while I was reading my phonebut I needed. He only cried for a few minutes then finished eating and fell asleep but I feel so bad Reply. I never make a sound or look at her with.

Also as she is active and interactive as usual and is not throwing up spontaneously is using the limbs as usual and there is no obvious injury in the head and finally as the injury that may happen by the phone accidentally falling on her head is very small this is considered minor trauma it is unlikely the child is having anything dangerous.


I D Drop This Baby Before I Dropped My Iphone Funny Confessions Baby Funny


Diy Pacifier Clips No More Dropped Lost Pacifiers Make It And Love It Baby Sewing Pacifier Clips Diy Diy Baby Stuff


Three Second Rule Applies Dropped Food On My Kid S Head Fail Parent Hilarious Jokes Funny Pictures Walmart Fails Meme Hum Dad Humor Funny Funny Photos


Dropped On Head


Kathryne Leblanc On Instagram Multitasking I M Getting Better At It Last Night I Dropped Rice From My Cold Meal On My Feedin Cold Meals Baby Feeding Best


I Was Dropped On My Head As A Baby But You My Friend You Were Clearly Flung Against A Wall Minion Funny Quotes Sarcasm Minions Funny Funny Minion Quotes


Pin On Sillies


Pin On Birth

0 comments

Post a Comment